np!! :) @python88
I'm in to Unity and I have a few suggestions.
But first I need to know more about your game.
It appears as your cube is a rigid body and you are using rb.addforce. Is this true?
Also you are using a OncollisionEnter to sense when the obstacle collides.
I have a few suggestions.
1. Try adding some more obstacles. You can tag them all the same as what you tagged your current obstacle.
2. Give your enemies some AI. Try utilizing navmesh
3. Textures. Textures are important and they make your game very nice
4. UI. The UI is very important. Try adding a distance traveled meter
5. Add a jump function. This should be very simple. Heres a sudo code:
6. lock the cursor to the middle of the screen and hide. Some people (like me) find it annoying when my cursor is placed somewhere when its not doing anything. Here is how you do it.
For the points, did you use a Oncollisionenter and then destroy gameobject?
Did you instantize the points or did you clone them manually in the game.
I'm also new to Unity. :)
@Coder100 it no work:(
if i go to https://pinksiennaquadrilateral.thesummit3145.repl.co/formargtest?id=123 and then type bob as the input, i want it to say
id: 123 contents: bob
but it doesnt say anything for the id