How to submit your PL Jam entry
Hello everyone! We're less than a week away from the end of the jam so it's time to start polishing up your projects and submitting them. We'll close submissions on Sep 1st.
- Using this forum, one of the team members should make a submission.
- Simply click "add post" and select the "Jam" board. Make sure to mention the team your posting on behalf and your team members.
- Pitch your language! Describe the main idea behind it, sample code, design decisions, technical trade-offs, roadmap, and whatever else you think is relevant (we support markdown)
- Add the main source repl. If it's split between multiple projects, add all of them describing what each does
- Ideally, judges can simply click run and be able to interact with your language. If that's not possible, then please add instructions on how judges can run your language and try a sample program
We're all very excited to see what you all made!
@brianjenkins94 There will be individual category winners and prizes, but we decided against releasing the criteria ahead of judging so that submissions are not tailor-made to fit the criteria, which we thought will be counter-productive to our goal of getting more "fresh" ideas. Sorry should've clarified earlier.
Hello, everyone. I am facing a problem I was following the Repl.it blog for further updates on this Jam and unfortunately I didn't join the discord server to get updates(was unaware) until a week has passed after Jam ended.
Can I please submit the entry now.