I'm Cyprien Bourotte, I'm 16 years old and I'm french !
I code a lot since I was young (6th grade) and I start with python, witch I still use today.
But I really like to learn new thing such as Machine learning, 3D in pygame, modding, C, Unity5 ( for creating video-game) and even assembly -but it's soo hard OMG- !
As I am talking, I try to lear more about php, so I start a new repl around a website.
My BIG goal is to create at the end a Operating system. So much work but so ententerning !
I also got a youtube channel, because I like to share my creation !
Love you all !
Most of you probably know me (some as Lukas others as just replitcode)
For those of you who may not know me, don't want to know me but came across this post for some reason, or those who know me but want a refresher... Below are some common AND uncommon facts and random things about me you may OR may not find interesting (ENJOY! or don't i guess)
- I started out programming by fiddling with the administrative cmd.exe (command prompt) shell when I was around 8-9 years old!
- I found Repl.it Through a google search for full python 3.6 IDE online! From then on, I've been a valued (and O.G. some might say, haha) user since a couple months after their launch date in 2016! I LOVE Repl.it, as you can see by my name probably!
- I have had a passion for programming and entrepreneurship ever since i had the ability to come across (AND participate in) a code jam created by the Python discord channel (which eventually led to my unceasing and sometimes annoying fondness of the Python language (I'm talking to YOU @JSer!!!)!
- In the following year of 2020-2021, I will be starting my freshman year of college as a undergraduate majoring in Cyber Crime and Forensics while partaking in a SECOND major or which will be Game Design and Development (this is a concrete passion of mine as well!)!
- I have a 200 (according to Princeton) IQ and have actually made it through to the esteemed Mensa program for people with IQ's similar or above that of the famous Albert Einstein!
- I have made SO MANY friends by engaging in the community found within the invisible walls of something AMAZING called Repl.it! Some of these friends include but are not limited to: @mat1 @pyelias @katyadee @timmy_i_chen @Vandesm14 @theangryepicbanana @zwack @Mosrod @JSer and many more!
So this is MY message to the MANY youth and beginners in the world of programming and maybe even socializing! Because you can only FAIL if you NEVER TRY!
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE THE FAILURE BECAUSE OF NEVER TRYING: IT'S THE KILLER OF DREAMS!
This is @replitcode telling you to have a GREAT YEAR!!!
Python is still THE BEST LANGUAGE @JSer
I'm Ebest/Eric. I'm a lvl 12 coder who likes to play games and help others. I'm here because I searched for a "online python IDE". This is what I found. My favorite quote is from here:
But honestly if you run the top tier class the programmer class you can have fun at any level.
At the current stage of the meta they can crush noobs even at level 10. So OP.
Life is fun.
I would like help from peers and experts to continue my dream of becoming a computer programmer. If you can relate or think you can help me further pursue my dream, please comment. I would love to talk to you.
Uh, why isn't markdown working?
Hi my name is harrison smith.
Bleh that was horrible.
Anyways I’m a high schooler from America and I actually found this site because of a friend of mine (he’s literally a genius I swear) trying to explain some random concept at the time. I started coding in 7th grade, but I basically stopped completely for several years until now when my friend showed me this site and some others. Now it’s skyrocketed and I can’t get my head out of the clouds thank you repl.it you have given me ssoooo much, I swear. Also @katyadee that is a sick gif. 😃 my first and only language is c++
Hello everyone! I know that I am very late to this thread, but I would like to introduce myself nevertheless. My name is Makai. I like to think that I have programming in my blood, as I share (almost) the same skills and ambitions as my father. My father is a former game developer, who has worked on titles such as BlastWorks: Build, Trade, Destroy, Madden 02, Guitar Hero Metallica, Psychonauts, Freerealms, MX VS ATV Supercross, and a few others that I can't list off of the top of my head. I attribute my code-heavy childhood, as well as my love and prowess for game development to him, and the amazing projects that he has worked on. However, I have decided to take a step away from game development, and move into full-stack development. I am currently learning Julia Language, but I am not a fan of the provide JuliaBox, which runs on Jupyter Notebook. That's what brought me to Repl. Repl runs up-to-date packages, which is just what I need to work with the many, many Julia packages. Additionally, Repl.it is excellent for creating and testing quick projects and ideas. This all comes back to last weekend when I find out about the contest. Although I have somewhat of a late start, and this is my first "high stakes" competition, I am eager to see my idea, and the ideas of others, come to life. Good luck to you all!
Hi. My name is Tovar. I'm going into 8th grade and started in the middle of 6th grade, because my after school let us code but not play video games, so I coded a lot. I got into repl.it after seeing a friend use it.
Hey there!, I have been on here for some time, ive done multiplayer before, and I have made projects revolving around AI platforms and applications and i have also taught others in multiplayer mode. But if you guys are interested in joining a semi group of game developers and mainly programmers, you don't have to be elite, though it is preferred, I barely got this server up, but if you guys want to join, the discord server is : https://discord.gg/PBgVv9
Hey guys :) my name is, Bryan I'm excited to talk to some other coders on the same path perhaps very novice or not but really wanting to learn the most I can. What brought me out here is to try to learn push my learning abilities test myself mentally. - Cheers
I am Minh Khoi, i am from Vietnam, i like to code in Python and i am an amatuer programmer.
That's what i like to tell