@JulioCesar48 Well, I don't know! hahahah I think that's because it's nice to build something out of nothing, even if it's just some lines of simple code! And it's a wonderful feeling to see how much you could develop in short periods of time, like learning new languages or "mastering" one!
I am sorry I am just a ten year old but Global is actually not a threat so technically its not really real the world has been warming and cooling since the last ice age we really have-not affected any thing
I'm Ebest/Eric. I'm a lvl 12 coder who likes to play games and help others. I'm here because I searched for a "online python IDE". This is what I found. My favorite quote is from here:
But honestly if you run the top tier class the programmer class you can have fun at any level.
At the current stage of the meta they can crush noobs even at level 10. So OP.
Life is fun.
I'm Jack aka Jesus, I will try my best to bless you all, but don't get too many expectations :P. I'm from Poland, country of vodka xd. I'm here becouse my mailbox is saying that i should join this community ^^. I'm design master, css, scss,sass,less i know them just too well that i love them and hate at the same time :/
I'm Cyprien Bourotte, I'm 16 years old and I'm french !
I code a lot since I was young (6th grade) and I start with python, witch I still use today.
But I really like to learn new thing such as Machine learning, 3D in pygame, modding, C, Unity5 ( for creating video-game) and even assembly -but it's soo hard OMG- !
As I am talking, I try to lear more about php, so I start a new repl around a website.
My BIG goal is to create at the end a Operating system. So much work but so ententerning !
I also got a youtube channel, because I like to share my creation !
Love you all !
Hello there! (Obiwan) I’m Mase, from Texas, USA. I’ve grown up loving how computers and networks worked, and have recently reignited my interest in them. I’ll be instructed at my high school, learning Computer Sciences and the programming language: C# !
I am very much a beginner to programming, the only thing I can really do as of right now is experiment with Scratch, or fiddle around with cmd.exe and packet analyzers. Other than that, make simple animations in JS. <——This dates back to my later years in elementary
A goal I have personally is to acquire all of the knowledge. Plausibly impossible, but it is definitely worth a shot.
What will I do with that knowledge... Who knows?
Side note: Does anybody speak Arabic or know of a community in Repl that does? I’m trying to keep it up to speed.
Most of you probably know me (some as Lukas others as just replitcode)
For those of you who may not know me, don't want to know me but came across this post for some reason, or those who know me but want a refresher... Below are some common AND uncommon facts and random things about me you may OR may not find interesting (ENJOY! or don't i guess)
- I started out programming by fiddling with the administrative cmd.exe (command prompt) shell when I was around 8-9 years old!
- I found Repl.it Through a google search for full python 3.6 IDE online! From then on, I've been a valued (and O.G. some might say, haha) user since a couple months after their launch date in 2016! I LOVE Repl.it, as you can see by my name probably!
- I have had a passion for programming and entrepreneurship ever since i had the ability to come across (AND participate in) a code jam created by the Python discord channel (which eventually led to my unceasing and sometimes annoying fondness of the Python language (I'm talking to YOU @JSer!!!)!
- In the following year of 2020-2021, I will be starting my freshman year of college as a undergraduate majoring in Cyber Crime and Forensics while partaking in a SECOND major or which will be Game Design and Development (this is a concrete passion of mine as well!)!
- I have a 200 (according to Princeton) IQ and have actually made it through to the esteemed Mensa program for people with IQ's similar or above that of the famous Albert Einstein!
- I have made SO MANY friends by engaging in the community found within the invisible walls of something AMAZING called Repl.it! Some of these friends include but are not limited to: @mat1 @pyelias @katyadee @timmy_i_chen @Vandesm14 @theangryepicbanana @zwack @Mosrod @JSer and many more!
So this is MY message to the MANY youth and beginners in the world of programming and maybe even socializing! Because you can only FAIL if you NEVER TRY!
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE THE FAILURE BECAUSE OF NEVER TRYING: IT'S THE KILLER OF DREAMS!
This is @replitcode telling you to have a GREAT YEAR!!!
Python is still THE BEST LANGUAGE @JSer