EDIT: submissions closed. We're now preparing matches. We'll notify you soon.
EDIT: Team assignments here: https://repl.it/talk/announcements/MMH-Go/23242
Thanksgiving weekends are known to be boring -- what do?
We're excited to introduce the first ever Massively Multiplayer Hackathon. Here is how it works:
- You sign up using this website: https://mmh.amasad.repl.co/
- On Friday the 29th 5pm PT you'll be dropped into a Multiplayer repl with 2-3 other people picked at random*
- You make something cool
- Sunday December 1st you submit your repl
- Our judges will pick the winner
1st prize: $200 Amazon gift card for each team member
2nd prize: $100 Amazon gift card for each team member
3rd prize: $50 Amazon gift cards for each team member
The theme will be announced on the day of Hackathon.
Here is where it gets real interesting: ALL THE REPLS WILL BE PUBLIC and will be listed on a website somewhere so anyone can watch you code.
- It's going to be MASSIVE
- It's going to be Multiplayer
- It's going to be a Massively Multiplayer Hackathon (MMH)
Sign up: https://mmh.amasad.repl.co/
*: in some cases, if our fancy algorithm is struggling, we might have to place people manually