Most of you probably know me (some as Lukas others as just replitcode)
For those of you who may not know me, don't want to know me but came across this post for some reason, or those who know me but want a refresher... Below are some common AND uncommon facts and random things about me you may OR may not find interesting (ENJOY! or don't i guess)
- I started out programming by fiddling with the administrative cmd.exe (command prompt) shell when I was around 8-9 years old!
- I found Repl.it Through a google search for full python 3.6 IDE online! From then on, I've been a valued (and O.G. some might say, haha) user since a couple months after their launch date in 2016! I LOVE Repl.it, as you can see by my name probably!
- I have had a passion for programming and entrepreneurship ever since i had the ability to come across (AND participate in) a code jam created by the Python discord channel (which eventually led to my unceasing and sometimes annoying fondness of the Python language (I'm talking to YOU @JSer!!!)!
- In the following year of 2020-2021, I will be starting my freshman year of college as a undergraduate majoring in Cyber Crime and Forensics while partaking in a SECOND major or which will be Game Design and Development (this is a concrete passion of mine as well!)!
- I have a 200 (according to Princeton) IQ and have actually made it through to the esteemed Mensa program for people with IQ's similar or above that of the famous Albert Einstein!
- I have made SO MANY friends by engaging in the community found within the invisible walls of something AMAZING called Repl.it! Some of these friends include but are not limited to: @mat1 @pyelias @katyadee @timmy_i_chen @Vandesm14 @theangryepicbanana @zwack @Mosrod @JSer and many more!
So this is MY message to the MANY youth and beginners in the world of programming and maybe even socializing! Because you can only FAIL if you NEVER TRY!
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE THE FAILURE BECAUSE OF NEVER TRYING: IT'S THE KILLER OF DREAMS!
This is @replitcode telling you to have a GREAT YEAR!!!
Python is still THE BEST LANGUAGE @JSer