Does anyone know how long a repl server is online before it's automatically shutdown?
I believe it is in the range of 30 to 60 minutes. If you want to keep your server alive, and if it has a url, use https://uptimerobot.com/. It'll ping your server every x amount of time to keep it from going to sleep. Here's how to use it:
- Create an account at uptimerobot.
- Go to your dashboard, and click "Add New Monitor".
- Select HTTP(s) as the monitor type.
- Give it a friendly name (can be anything), and in the url box put the url to webpage hosted replit. Preferably the home page.
- Set the monitoring interval to anything from 5-30 minutes.
- Click "create monitor"
I've used this method to keep a rails application running (a discord bot).
Method taken from @TheDrone7's discordpy hosting tutorial.