Repl.it is one of many online coding platforms. How did you find this one? Did you do a google search? A friend? Why did you choose Repl.it over the many others that exist out there. Currently repl.it is one of the most popular. I will say that if i google's filtering and searching system were different, i wouldn't have found it. I found Repl.it with
online python3. Comment below your own story!
Reasons so far:
- Coding on multiple computers
- Learning at school
- Looking for better online compilers/interpreters
- Searching on google for online <coding language>
- Coding in school without downloading interpreters/compilers
- Making games that wouldn't work on normal compilers/interpreters
- Entering competitions that require repl.it
- Storing code online. To show other people, or other uses
It's really cool to see how other people found repl.it. If I had been told to list as many reasons as I could, I would have gone with Bullet 1, Bullet 2, Bullet 3, and maybe Bullet 5.
I found it trying to find a host for discord bots that could play music. Although I was let down by repl.it too, I loved the community and chose to stick around.
@PYer I don't remember exactly, also my old account has been deleted, so I doubt anyone would be able to tell, but iirc, it was around October 2018. Also you won't be able to play music in discord bots in whichever language u use(python, you're PYer after all) because repl.it doesn't support opus which is one of the important requirements.