Repl.it is one of many online coding platforms. How did you find this one? Did you do a google search? A friend? Why did you choose Repl.it over the many others that exist out there. Currently repl.it is one of the most popular. I will say that if i google's filtering and searching system were different, i wouldn't have found it. I found Repl.it with
online python3. Comment below your own story!
Reasons so far:
- Coding on multiple computers
- Learning at school
- Looking for better online compilers/interpreters
- Searching on google for online <coding language>
- Coding in school without downloading interpreters/compilers
- Making games that wouldn't work on normal compilers/interpreters
- Entering competitions that require repl.it
- Storing code online. To show other people, or other uses
It's really cool to see how other people found repl.it. If I had been told to list as many reasons as I could, I would have gone with Bullet 1, Bullet 2, Bullet 3, and maybe Bullet 5.
I was looking for alternative's to scratch, eventually i found blockly then i converted blockly to python, remembered it then went to find a online code writer, then i found repl.it :P
@PYer im actually learning it still, and i find it pretty easy to learn as long as you write it a few times for example to remember the print command i made a little story using only the print command. as for scratch i learnt it in something called "coder dojo" it's basically just something you show up to and they teach kid's scratch and assign you different tasks, blockly i found in alternative's. (Oh and sorry for the bad grammar i tried my best im only 10 so yeah.)