Repl.it is one of many online coding platforms. How did you find this one? Did you do a google search? A friend? Why did you choose Repl.it over the many others that exist out there. Currently repl.it is one of the most popular. I will say that if i google's filtering and searching system were different, i wouldn't have found it. I found Repl.it with
online python3. Comment below your own story!
Reasons so far:
- Coding on multiple computers
- Learning at school
- Looking for better online compilers/interpreters
- Searching on google for online <coding language>
- Coding in school without downloading interpreters/compilers
- Making games that wouldn't work on normal compilers/interpreters
- Entering competitions that require repl.it
- Storing code online. To show other people, or other uses
It's really cool to see how other people found repl.it. If I had been told to list as many reasons as I could, I would have gone with Bullet 1, Bullet 2, Bullet 3, and maybe Bullet 5.
@PYer yes agreed, but I'm growing use to some of the limitations, like not as in depth code suggestions or the description of the functions, but its better than trying to tap the screen to move the cursor as it was when the desktop version was on mobile. If they change it again I would have to break my pattern yet again and start from the bottom up. :)