Basically, just submit tips on how to make OOP as efficient and easy as possible!
-Either python, ruby, or pseudo-code is acceptable if you need to add code to your answer.
-It's not a competition, but feel free to correct someone if they say something blatantly wrong.
Here are a few tips.
- Avoid global variables. The only times you'd ever use global variables are for static numbers and string and what not.
- DRY (Don't repeat yourself)
- While you can, and should when you must, it's generally better if you don't let other objects set another object's attributes. Only read from them.
- If your dictionary keys are different types, it should probably be a class.
- This one applies to just python. Don't use private values! They're not even that private, just used protected values. If you don't know what that means, I suggest you look it up.