Issue Importing from Github
Jackleonard1 (1)

I receive a "the String did not match the expected pattern" when trying to import from Github, however I'm following the exact pattern specified by repl.it

Here's a few things to help troubleshoot:

  • my repo is set to public
  • my repo URL works perfectly fine anywhere else
  • I haven't had this issue before
  • I've tried, to no success:
https://github.com/user/repo
http://github.com/user/repo
https://www.github.com/user/repo
github.com/user/repo
You are viewing a single comment. View All
Jackleonard1 (1)

@Vandesm14
Thanks for the tip ! I've just sent through a bug report. This is a pretty bad bug to have in production, disappointed in the repl.it team. Could have been easily mitigated with some basic qa.