What Languages I Need To Create An Operating System??
Generally, C is the Programming language most commonly used and recommended for creating an Operating system.
But here are some specific languages used for specific OS's
1. Android = C, C++, Java
2. Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD) = C
3. iOS = C, C++, Objective-C
4. Linux = Many programming languages can be used, especially C.
5. Microsoft Windows = C, C++, and Assembly language
6. Unix = C and Assembly language
The common of most is C and it is what I recommend you.
Start learning a language and Stick to it...
With my best wishes
Hope this helps
Please mark my answer if this helps