Hello everyone! You may have heard some chatter around repl talk about a new project, "PyAssist". The @PyAssistDevs team is working on developing a bot that will answer questions on python. (If you're interested in joining the team, please ping @Pyer01 underneath) But, to make a good list of Q's and A's, we need to understand possible things the community thinks would make a good list. I know, it's kind of ironic asking for questions in the ask board. So, any ideas to simple (or complicated) questions we should have an answer to?
whats the best progamming language?
why did the chicken cross the road?
why? just why?
why indentation in python?
who made python?
who was Guido Van Rossum?
when was python made?
how was python made?
what language was python made?
tutorials on python? (then the answer could just be some links; eg: w3 schools, gfg, real python, etc.)
functions in python?
classes in python?
variables in python?
how to make your python coding better?
(hehe link: https://repl.it/talk/learn/Add-ons-to-your-Python-code-to-make-it-better/35792)
is python good?
well yea a bunch of questions maybe you'll like 'em ;)
why are cactus' so evil,
why do squids act like squids,
why do cookies be so pog,
whats a question?
why is zwack such a boomer?
I've seen a few games that have leaderboards from other users and would like to implement that to my own game. I've looked around and haven't found any answers and was hoping you guys could help.
basically I would like a way of taking an end score from every user, compare to find the lowest (or highest) and print the top 3 (or more) when it starts, ends or access leaderboard ect.
it would be really useful for almost ALL of the games I make and would really appreciate if you can tell me how, or if they are fake
@Pyer01 can I join
also my questions for the question bot (some are for python noobs (most are lmfao)):
1) how do classes work?
2) what is a meta class?
3) what are decorators?
4) how do decorators work?
5) how do I use exponents?
6) how do I check if the file was imported or run by itself?
7) is python compiled?
8) how do lambdas work?
9) what's the difference between python3 and python2
10) how do I do fileio?
11) how do I get user input?
12) how do I upload modules to pypi? (python related)
13) how do I import stuff?
14) how do I make web requests?
Hope you like them
- What if Git and Github reversed their powers?
- Why is Python programming language called Python?
- What if Repl.it changed its name?
- Why are Eggs Egg-shaped?
- Why is food in the Snake game always called Apple?
- Why do Ducks quack?
- What if Linux mint gets popular than Windows?
- Why can't we breathe underwater?
- Can anyone make an app that gets more downloads than Google?
- Mac PC or Windows PC is best for Programming?
- Why is the Flatron Programming language almost went extinct?
- Why are people terrified of Errors?
- What if Social media apps were not free?
- Expensive Cars or Expensive motorcycles?
- What is the difference between a hotdog and a sausage?
- Why cats are said enemies to dogs?
- Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?
- Is this enough?
urm... Pretty close to the end but not at the end...
ok list in 3.. 2.. 1..
- What is the best language?
- Static or Dynamic?
- Compiled or Interpreted?
- C or C++?
- Java or C#?
- Repl.it or glitch? (sorry this is an easy problem)
- Heroku or Linode?
- Debian or Ubuntu?
- Windows or Mac?
- VScode or Vim?