I've seen a couple of posts around here where people are asking what they should work on next. Let's use this space to brainstorm some cool projects.
@katyadee You can follow along here: https://repl.it/@triptych/Super-Tiny-IF-Maker-STIM will be a super simple IF maker that will let you create interactive fiction games and export them to HTML to put on sites like itch.io
Would anyone be interested in building a demo app on a geo-distributed globally available low latency data platform? I have some ideas and would be happy to assist in flushing out details. You can see more about the platform here...
please could someone make a code that opens something like google but it opens it in repl so that we can play games in school without getting blocked
- Repl themes page, where users can create and share themes for the website and editors
- Community-made landing page which changes at a set time (i.e. parallax landing page, Pride month, etc., like the Code Jam but for the website itself)
- MSPaint type editor in the browser, or Word, expanding to editors beyond programming
- More templates for beginners
- Katya/TimChen praise page
- Github Pages type thing, maybe only personal pages for the time being
- Tag filters on the Talk pages, to narrow down results to languages, frameworks, concepts, etc.
Visual Novels! We could all work together to make Textures, sprites and everything needed! Just need some code to pull it off!
So HI guys! I think most of you know me, if you don't then hi I'm Lukas (aka Replitcode) and i was told by Enigma of the WhizNerdz that if you want to create new apps/games/langs/basically anything, then you should come and join the WhizNerdz Discord Server! We are looking for 2 admins and 2 moderators, and it will be on a first come first serve basis! Can't wait to see you there!!!