keyboard panel switch?
Unook (1)

Is there a keyboard command to move focus amongst panels, most specifically, back and forth from editor to terminal?

You are viewing a single comment. View All
Answered by mkhoi (188) [earned 5 cycles]
View Answer
Unook (1)

Can you tell me where you found a list of keyboard commands? That would be a better start than I have achieved.