keyboard panel switch?
Unook (2)

Is there a keyboard command to move focus amongst panels, most specifically, back and forth from editor to terminal?

You are viewing a single comment. View All
mkhoi (265)

@Unook In the replit IDE, there's a question mark at the bottom right corner, click it and a panel will open and you can find the list there