keyboard panel switch?
Unook (2)

Is there a keyboard command to move focus amongst panels, most specifically, back and forth from editor to terminal?

You are viewing a single comment. View All
Answered by mkhoi (214) [earned 5 cycles]
View Answer
Unook (2)

Well, thank you. Feeling guilty here. Apologies for my ignorance.

I was blissfully unaware I was blowing past the important link at the top. Didn't notice the link before, so I'm already using a couple of handy shortcuts.

I buzzed through that help popup and couldn't get anything to work, and assumed it was for Wiindows users. Revisit shows obvious Mac command key symbol; I just headed straight for the pictures. I still don't understand what that frontmost list is for, though. Is it the set intended for emacs or vi?