keyboard panel switch?
Unook (2)

Is there a keyboard command to move focus amongst panels, most specifically, back and forth from editor to terminal?

You are viewing a single comment. View All
Answered by mkhoi (215) [earned 5 cycles]
View Answer
mkhoi (215)

@Unook I tried some commands and it didn't work for me, weird