Used no external libraries/frameworks.
(Just used the font-awesome icons.)
100% made by me!
I built this game using pure HTML, CSS, JS and without using the <canvas> element!
The most useful HTML element for making this game's UI is <div> !
❔ How to Play ?
- Use Enter key to pause/resume (or restart the game after game-over).
- Use ASDW keys or arrow keys to move & rotate the shape clockwise.
- Use Q to rotate the shape counterclockwise.
- Use E to rotate the shape clockwise. (alternate key for UP & W)
- Use Ctrl key to hold the block.
- Play it offline to load the SFX faster.
- Customize the game by changing the values inside of
- Make the
CONFIG.block.fragileproperty true/false, and see the difference!
🎮📖 Game Story:
At first you have 5 lives (by default) and $0. Each time you resolve the rows, you'll earn $10
for each row, and the speed of the game will be faster!
You can hold your money until you lose all your lives (😭😈).
@Ov3R10rd I'll implement that in the next 24 hours.
But for now, I'm implementing the "next" feature which shows you the preview of the next block.
After that, if the hold starts blank, and if you hold your block for the first time, what will be swapped with the block in your hand ?
Should I swap the next block with it ?
@smrsan761 I don't think that your current block and the hold block should swap, the blocks should swap, but only if there is a block in the save. When you start, the save block should be blank, then if a user decides to save a block, the current block goes into the save, and another random block will be dropped.