Used no external libraries/frameworks.
(Just used the font-awesome icons.)
100% made by me!
I built this game using pure HTML, CSS, JS and without using the <canvas> element!
The most useful HTML element for making this game's UI is <div> !
❔ How to Play ?
- Use Enter key to pause/resume (or restart the game after game-over).
- Use ASDW keys or arrow keys to move & rotate the shape clockwise.
- Use Q to rotate the shape counterclockwise.
- Use E to rotate the shape clockwise. (alternate key for UP & W)
- Use Ctrl key to hold the block.
- Play it offline to load the SFX faster.
- Customize the game by changing the values inside of
- Make the
CONFIG.block.fragileproperty true/false, and see the difference!
🎮📖 Game Story:
At first you have 5 lives (by default) and $0. Each time you resolve the rows, you'll earn $10
for each row, and the speed of the game will be faster!
You can hold your money until you lose all your lives (😭😈).
@smrsan761 I don't think that your current block and the hold block should swap, the blocks should swap, but only if there is a block in the save. When you start, the save block should be blank, then if a user decides to save a block, the current block goes into the save, and another random block will be dropped.