Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts!
This isn't necessarily for repl.it but for everything. (I will only do windows for now.)
On MacOS, replace Ctrl with Cmd.
- Delete the last word using backspace instead of just one letter.
The way to do this is ctrl + backspace.
- Go to the beginning or ending of the last word or word in front of cursor.
The way to do this is ctrl + left arrow or right arrow.
- Switch tabs (Chrome, might work on other browsers)
The way to do this is ctrl + tab.
- switch windows (again chrome tested may work on other browsers.)
the way to do this is ctrl + n
- switch between windows (same as before)
The way to do this is alt + tab.
- close a tab (same as before)
the way to do this is ctrl + w.
- close a window (same as before)
The way to do this is ctrl + shift + w.
- Undo latest change (same as before.)
the way to do this is ctrl + z
- redo latest undo. (same as before)
the way to do this is ctrl + Y or ctrl + shift + z.
- open link in new tab (same as before)
the way to do this is ctrl + clicking the link.
- open last closed tab (same as before)
the way to do this is ctrl + shift + t.
- Zoom in or out (same as before)
the way to do this is ctrl + using the scrolling feature on mice or mouse pads.
That was most of the shortcuts
Those were the ones I use most. here are some that are repl based:
ctrl + enter
ctrl + shift + s
ctrl + ,
Open version control sidebar
ctrl + shift + g
ctrl + shift + d
toggle command bar
ctrl + .
Open multiplayer mode
ctrl + shift + m
Open packages sidebar
ctrl + shift + L
There can be some more shortcuts found here
@JordanDixon1 Also in Linux, there’s the MagicSysRQ key.
You hold Alt-PrintScr and press a key to send a command to the Kernel.
- R - Set keyboard to raw mode
- E - Send SIG15 to all processes > 1
- I - Send SIG9 to all processes > 1
- S - Sync discs
- U - Unmount all disks as RO
- B - Reboot
- O - Poweroff
- F - OOM killer