I'm preparing some new topics to write about this year and I'd love to get your input on what kind of tutorials you'd like to see here.
Please comment below with either (or both!)
- Topics you'd like to see more of, for example - Data Science, Machine Learning, Web Development, Data Structures and Algorithms, Information Security (hacking), specific languages and frameworks, or any other area that you're interested in and would like to read and work through tutorials on.
- Specific titles and topics - if you're battling with something specific, feel free to drop an exact title you'd like to see, like "Setting up a Flask web app on Repl with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS"
If you already see the topic in the comments below, feel free to upvote it instead of duplicating.
Looking forward to publishing more posts soon!
How about a tutorial on Reactjs since repl.it is made using it.
Do something with html canvas in python.
I'd love to see less python tutorials I'd like to see a tutorial on how to create dynamic content on the web using Ruby
Thanks for the opportunity.
I'd appreciate a tutorial on how to use a Python web framework to serve dynamic stateless pages that include media files such as .png plots generated with Matplotlib.
By a stateless page I mean an HTML page that includes inline image files the server doesn't need to keep beyond the current session. The page and included media should be discarded by the time the user leaves the site but it would be useful to provide an option for downloading the images. Nothing fancy, no accounts or logins.
I'm thinking of an interaction like this:
- the user visits a text page with a form
- the user fills the form to provide input parameters and submits it
- the server generates one or more images (Matplotlib plots) based on the input parameters and returns a page featuring descriptive text and the generated image(s)