Hide and Seek++
Have you ever shot at people in hide and seek? As a seeker, have you ever had to collect dots? And in both roles, have you ever had a set way of defining "score"?? Time limits?? Not at all! In this spin-off of the hide-and-seek, all those features will get incorporated! Hide-and-seek just got a lot more interesting!
This is the demo for a new game I am making, it will be multiplayer and you will have time limits and so much more! This is just a demo so I can get ideas and feedback :D
How to play
It is included in-game, but if you want:
- Arrow keys to move
- WASD to move
- Hiders: Click to shoot
Why am I always a seeker?
Why don't you want to be a seeker smh
Don't worry--you will be able to be a hider in the full edition
What was it made in?
- Special thanks to @GeneralBaker for pointing out the holes being unrealistic! I fixed it :)
- Added 3 new hiding places! Sand, Pond, Log
- Nerfed hider score
I could not make this game so awesome if not for the help of
Please comment below with answers to these questions:
- is it laggy? What is the average framerate?
- how long does it take to get to number 1 on the leaderboard?
- are the colors good?
- Got a pretty good framerate
- Could never get 1st, for some reason, at about a score of 160, I couldn't find a single bot. I refreshed and tried again, but they were completely gone again at 160-180 points...
- color scheme is good. I would suggest to make sure the 'hole' objects are created first so they stay on the bottom layer. A hole in the ground shouldn't overlap bushes and rocks. Also, the grid could also be a little larger. The only reason I know of for a grid is to show movement on large maps.
Great game, can't wait for the full version!