Inspired by my AP World class, I made a game about the black plague. You play as a peasant trying to survive the plague. Try to unlock all of the endings!
- Failed cure: Have your family fail to cure your illness
- Left to die: Have your family abandon you to die
- Forever alone: Have no family to care for you when you die
- Home invasion: Unsuccessfully fight a burglar
- Surrender: Surrender to a burglar but still die
- To Valhalla: Die in a fight
- Kentucky fried witch: Get burned at the stake during a witch hunt
- Home doctor: Buy the wrong herbs
- Heresy: Get executed as a heretic
- Speedrunner: Die on day 1
- Lazy workers: Get mistaken as dead (Credit to @Zackydoo)
- Fifty day gang: Survive for fifty days
My record days survived is 46.
New thing: Piety points: Gain them by praying, lose them by hiring doctors. They are automatically consumed to prevent you from being tried as a witch. Credit to: @zypA13510
Also, if you have any suggestions, put them in the comments and I might add them (If it's doable)
Pretty interesting overall!
One thing I would suggest is adding money to it. Apparently burglars would come to house giving you a third chance of dying, but doesn't affect you otherwise. Instead having an initial money, burglars would try to take money if you have money, or kill you if you don't. You can use money to hire doctor, which maybe has a better chance of cure. You can also get some more money if you beat some one.