my very long speech
So i recently reached 300 cycles, I would have never thought I could do this. Just like the rest of you I started out with 0 cycles and sometimes no-one ever commenting or upvoting my posts. It took some time but soon I started to answer questions on ask and get cycles that way, my posts started getting traction and I started to gain more cycles. My first post that ever got a cycle was my pi guess game which in the end was added to @coder100's pi day countdown I then started to share more to repl talk and I turn get more cycles I started to comment more and try to get a lot of cycles by answering questions less. I reached 100 and announced that and planned a celebration repl, I started but soon reached 200 before I finished, and here I am now with 300 cycles and no special for 100 or 200 cycles. So this time I have decided to release some of my projects that I have made but not shared.
- discord bot template that allows per server pre-fixes and soon modules: python nodejs for python and nodejs)
- I have my hack for @ChezCoder's chat room link chat room here: link
- I also have my unfinished 100 cycle speech repl thing link
Thanks to everyone who helped me get here upvoting my posts and comments, and by keeping me motivated, without repl I would not be here today.
- amasad for making repl
- repl talk moderators for keeping repl talk a great place to be
- repl developers who keep repl up and running
You do know that you don't actually have to attach a repl if you just want to make a post, right? Anyways, congratulations! I also just got to 300 cycles as well!