📰 Featured in the Repl.it Newsletter
Made with pure JS (Node.js for server-side)
Used the Three.js and Socket.io libraries
Play 👉 https://3D--jser.repl.co
🎮 How to Play:
Dkeys to move
- 🖱 Move your mouse to look around
- 🔫 Click to shoot (You can only shoot once every 0.5 seconds)
- 🏆 Every time you kill a player, you get 1 score
- 💀 Once you fall down or die, you'll get respawned
- 📶 If you have poor internet connection, it'll be laggy and sometimes you can't even move
- Be careful with the controls (There's a delay between the server and clients)
- Mobile support isn't fully implemented yet, so it's better to play on a computer!
- It's more fun to play with multiple players, so call your friend to play together!
👍 Don't for get to give me an upvote!
Leave bugs and suggestions below, or join the Repl.it Discord Server: https://repl.it/discord
- Aug 8
- Thx @tanglx4310: Fixed bug where you can glide down
- Aug 6
- Added score system!
- Jul 29
- Initial release!
I don't know a whole lot about clients talking to servers and stuff but maybe you could add a AI for every player playing? So, when you connect to the page two people spawn, where you control one guy and the other dude is an AI. But all the calculations could be done on your own computer so as not to lag out the already-bad server. b/c its kind of boring when nobody else is on. Otherwise, it's really cool! I opened it in two windows and had fun killing myself.