Badaam Saat is a card game that I grew up playing. While blankly staring at a wall, I got the brilliant idea to make this game.
- All cards in a regular deck of cards are distributed to all players.
- The objective is to place down all the cards in your hand.
- You can only place down cards that are adjacent in number to cards that have already been placed.
- The first card of any suit to be placed is the 7 (Saat) of that suit.
- The first suit that can be placed is the heart (Badaam).
This game is usually played in sets of seven, but I still have to code a bridge between game objects. So, you guys will be stuck with single games for now.
This game is best played in another tab.
Hopefully you guys like it!