I hit 500 cycles recently. YAY, thanks!! Although I probably have about 50 cycles in ask questions where they haven’t selected my answer as the answer after admitting that it was the answer to their question :(
So here is a 500 cycle special!
How to play:
All instructions are explained in the game, but I’ll give you an overview anyway:
- You are given a choice of what cactus you would like to be. All are found in The Cactapedia
- You are then given an overview of your chosen cactus
- Now the actual simulator starts. You (as you are told) make your decisions monthly. You can either: increase root length, stem height or number of spines.
- You have to balance your decisions so that none of your stats fall to 0 (you die if they do).
- You need to survive for 5 years (60 months)
Thanks to @xolyon for allowing me to use a function that they made which that the text can be printed letter by letter.
Also, for their colour codes tutorial which allows for colours with no imports, YAY!! :)
Have Fun, and if you do: don’t forget to upvote! :)
@CodingCactus partly into the shade its a bit to do with the way of making food but for small cacti with small roots its primarily to hide and to look like its part of the rock and more also being partly shaded means that less water evaporates but the cacti already have a defence for that (wax)