I hit 500 cycles recently. YAY, thanks!! Although I probably have about 50 cycles in ask questions where they haven’t selected my answer as the answer after admitting that it was the answer to their question :(
So here is a 500 cycle special!
How to play:
All instructions are explained in the game, but I’ll give you an overview anyway:
- You are given a choice of what cactus you would like to be. All are found in The Cactapedia
- You are then given an overview of your chosen cactus
- Now the actual simulator starts. You (as you are told) make your decisions monthly. You can either: increase root length, stem height or number of spines.
- You have to balance your decisions so that none of your stats fall to 0 (you die if they do).
- You need to survive for 5 years (60 months)
Thanks to @xolyon for allowing me to use a function that they made which that the text can be printed letter by letter.
Also, for their colour codes tutorial which allows for colours with no imports, YAY!! :)
Have Fun, and if you do: don’t forget to upvote! :)
Did you know that the biggest desert in the world is, not the Sahara Desert as many believe, Antarctica!
Sahara desert size: 3.552 million mi²
Antarctica size: 5.405 million mi²
And yes, Antarctica is considered a desert.
So yah a fact so that you grow smarter!
@CodingCactus nope, because cacti evolved in America due to their unique deserts and climates (first in South America because that's where water was most scare) it is very unlikely cacti made it over to Australia even if they did they could not survive the other fauna/flora which was there and already adapted to the environment, and other deserts just have vastly different climates and geology for them to be able to survive
also, Australia kinda has its own cactus which come from somewhere else (not really a cactus but search up Christmas tree, plant , cacti were no matth for them)