A project I made with my friends to spread awareness about measures people can take.
you will be able to see, live, how individual actions affect one another, and how communities affect each other.
also has a custom machine learning model specifically for predicting an epidemic (without using external libraries).
- yellow circles represent shopping centers that people travel to
- boxes represent separate communities. Most people are trapped within a community while some can travel between them
- red particles represent the infected
- blue represents the recovered (they are immune but have a chance of losing it)
- grey represents the deceased.
blog where I talk about it: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/disease-simulation-with-machine-learning-81f21ff0d4da
I feel like one of those circles that are running really fast and crashing into other people and walls.
Also, the sick people on my simulation are off the charts. No literally, off the charts.
This is far too accurate. This actually goes well with my community's numbers. And it's getting worse, and people are going to garage sales with no masks or distancing, and multiple people sneezing. Not that it makes a difference, with about two large parties per day in my neighborhood.
can you make it so that only some people maintain distance or that days can pass, and people only can have covid for x-amount of days?