FRANK is a multi-purpose website, which includes a forum and a mailing service. After making a FRANK account, you can use it for all the things in the list below.
- Fmail: the mailing service
- Fmedia: the forum
This is my first Flask project, and it wouldn't have been done without these people:
- @Lost0Soul for helping me fix some errors I was having on the website
- @tamkerl for helping me in some other stuff on my website
- @rediar for giving me the idea of using jinja
- @CoolJames1610 for teaching me how to use pymongo
I would really like it if you guys gave me some feedback.
This is a really great start! It is very advanced indeed, however, I would change the styling a bit, maybe move away from Times New Roman and choose a more modern font. Also, you may want to change your color scheme, it is a bit too basic. I’ll link some resources below:
For coolors.co, just click “Generate” in the top right. They will walk you through it.
For Google Fonts, click the font you want, then click embed, and finally, copy the code you want.
Hope this helps!
Awesome project! This is something I'd never do in a million years! I have a few suggestions
- Enter / new line support for Fmedia bodies
- Maybe an instant messaging system in Fmedia
- A way to view your own profile
- View someone elses Fmail IDs and stuff
- A way to search for users
- Reply to threads
- Friend requests (would be useful for instant messaging)
- Post downvotes (more controversial)
Anyways, still a great project! Can't wait to see what FRANK becomes! I wanna be an active user on this site lol.
umm what is the 'tag' when you send mail?
and when I put a username it says that it doesn't exist even though I used one I saw in the thread