This is an update to one of my previous posts Fisherman Simulator(Just with gold)(Which you can find here: https://repl.it/talk/share/Fisherman-Simulator-Just-with-gold/43473). How the game works: You are an explorer that just found a ton of gold at the bottom of the ocean and must use his/her gold catcher thingy (Called an attractor in the game) to catch this gold. You then may use this gold to buy/upgrade the following:
- Upgrade your retrieval time: Make it go faster
- Upgrade your cargo hold: Allow you to store more gold
- Buy a helper: Makes you catch more pieces of gold
- Upgrade your gold attractor: Also make you gather more gold, only this time in larger values
- Buy/Upgrade a pet: This drastically increases your catches
Tell me if there's anything I should add/change, and have fun!