Hide and Seek++
Have you ever shot at people in hide and seek? As a seeker, have you ever had to collect dots? And in both roles, have you ever had a set way of defining "score"?? Time limits?? Not at all! In this spin-off of the hide-and-seek, all those features will get incorporated! Hide-and-seek just got a lot more interesting!
This is the demo for a new game I am making, it will be multiplayer and you will have time limits and so much more! This is just a demo so I can get ideas and feedback :D
How to play
It is included in-game, but if you want:
- Arrow keys to move
- WASD to move
- Hiders: Click to shoot
Why am I always a seeker?
Why don't you want to be a seeker smh
Don't worry--you will be able to be a hider in the full edition
What was it made in?
- Special thanks to @GeneralBaker for pointing out the holes being unrealistic! I fixed it :)
- Added 3 new hiding places! Sand, Pond, Log
- Nerfed hider score
I could not make this game so awesome if not for the help of
Please comment below with answers to these questions:
- is it laggy? What is the average framerate?
- how long does it take to get to number 1 on the leaderboard?
- are the colors good?
Very cool! (Also, is it supposed to say Avoid Hiders for Hiders on the How To Play section cuz I think you meant to write seekers, not avoid hiders
@Coder100 and here's a challenge got you:
1: make a tower defense game
2: make a first person shooting game
3: make a Role play game (RPG) that tells the story of Squid and human becoming friends
choose the one that you like(you don't have to)
BTW: choice 3 will make both me and @DynamicSquid happy because both squids and human are awesome.
@abdullahrajput9 if you has a mobile you only can look for it in the play store with this link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjv9ZPh_bPsAhWhtlkKHSg1DCMQFjAAegQIBBAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.innersloth.spacemafia%26hl%3Des_CO&usg=AOvVaw2ZmF8rxLix03L0iie4orao but if you are in pc you can download it with steam or with the official page(but you need to pay)with this link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj2zcqR_rPsAhVm1lkKHdRaAPcQFjAAegQIBhAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innersloth.com%2FgameAmongUs.php&usg=AOvVaw1ilDUEigr-Y3waX00g153m
- Got a pretty good framerate
- Could never get 1st, for some reason, at about a score of 160, I couldn't find a single bot. I refreshed and tried again, but they were completely gone again at 160-180 points...
- color scheme is good. I would suggest to make sure the 'hole' objects are created first so they stay on the bottom layer. A hole in the ground shouldn't overlap bushes and rocks. Also, the grid could also be a little larger. The only reason I know of for a grid is to show movement on large maps.
Great game, can't wait for the full version!
this is fun. its almost surviv.io. i do think that its a little hard to move up the leaderboard as a hider though. sorry, seeker, not hider
@Coder100 Ok sure:
2. A few minutes. As soon as I stopped I dropped down pretty far though.
3. Yes. However, I have one graphical suggestion — having all the pixelart resolutions be different makes it look weird (the holes have really small pixels but the rocks have really large pixels). I'd recommend trying to make it as consistent as possible to give the whole game a "look".
@Pankak nonono smh smh no no no no this is diep.io, nothing to do with some sort of game theory or something, in diep.io, the larger the barrel, the bigger the bullet is, and usually the more damage it makes, nothing about this turret thing, turrets are on top of the circles and like swivel around
Is anyone else experiencing that the bots keep getting harder and harder to find?
You are 13 but a fullstack js dev?
You must be in the Guinness World records!
i cant even read the js, i only know basics.
Well done! (I know i have commented before but i had to comment this)