📰 Featured in the Repl.it Newsletter
Made with pure JS (Node.js for server-side)
Used the Three.js and Socket.io libraries
Play 👉 https://3D--jser.repl.co
🎮 How to Play:
Dkeys to move
- 🖱 Move your mouse to look around
- 🔫 Click to shoot (You can only shoot once every 0.5 seconds)
- 🏆 Every time you kill a player, you get 1 score
- 💀 Once you fall down or die, you'll get respawned
- 📶 If you have poor internet connection, it'll be laggy and sometimes you can't even move
- Be careful with the controls (There's a delay between the server and clients)
- Mobile support isn't fully implemented yet, so it's better to play on a computer!
- It's more fun to play with multiple players, so call your friend to play together!
👍 Don't for get to give me an upvote!
Leave bugs and suggestions below, or join the Repl.it Discord Server: https://repl.it/discord
- Aug 8
- Thx @tanglx4310: Fixed bug where you can glide down
- Aug 6
- Added score system!
- Jul 29
- Initial release!
I see the "Be careful with the controls" part but - the physics are all janky (some kind of velocity is kept and shared between the jumping and moving) and you can even glide/fly by jumping in the air, not sure if this was intentional - just pointing it out, so far so good though other than the couple of weird movement quirks. <3