Create by a maze and this bot will find the shortest solution!
Just a few notes:
1. To create the maze enter 1's (the path) and 0's (the walls of the maze).
2. The maze must have a uniform row size.
3. There can only be one start (in the top row) and one finish (in the bottom row).
4. The maze can have any number of rows & columns!
5. The shortest path is represented by 2's after the algorithm has run.
Here's an example maze (albeit a simple one):
Comment any bugs you encounter please!
@abishek12: There are a couple things that the program needs to run correctly:
The maze must have a uniform row size.
There can only be one start (in the top row) and one finish (in the bottom row).
- The path cannot run off the side of the maze
So yours should be: