Make sure to check out my another game! https://repl.it/talk/challenge/3D-Online-Multiplayer-Shooter/5323
And also my new programming language! https://repl.it/talk/share/NOOBLANG-v2/5486
One of my older projects
Used the Three.js library
100% made by me!
Play 👉 https://rolling-sky--jser.repl.co/
🎮 How to play:
- Click or touch the screen to start
- 🖱 Control the ball with your mouse or your finger 👆
- Don't let the ball to fall 'till the end!
- At first you'll feel hard to control the ball, but try more and it'll be more comfortable to play
- 📱 If you're on a mobile device, it's best to rotate the screen to portrait
Inspired by the original Rolling Sky avaliable on App Store or Google Play
More levels and features will be added in the future
👇 Report bugs or give suggestions in the comments below 👇
👍 Don't forget to give me an upvote!
Bonus: Level designer (Beta)
@JSer Hey. I am trying to remake the real levels of rolling sky but on repl. (I remade it by changing every line of code that used [0, 0, 0, 0, 0], but I realized you made a website that you can just tap squares to make levels. I’m currently on level 7 and I was testing but suddenly an error occurred when you tried to open the game in a new tab. The screen just said loading and I have no idea how to fix it. Got any ideas?