NOTE: Best played in full-screen due to the height of the render frame.
I tossed this together to explain to my kids what older games used to look like.
The premise is simple: use the arrow keys to move forward / backwards and rotate left / right to find the treasure in the fewest # of moves.
Few changes to make the game more fun:
- Fixed the overlapping rooms issue
- Added a "modes" selection:
- Easy mode is the current game: 10 rooms with full visibility
- Normal mode is: 20 rooms with full visibility
- Hard mode is: 20 rooms with limited visibility
- Xtreme mode is: 40 rooms with limited visibility