I am currently making an engine to make RPGs in, kinda like RPG Maker. Anyways, it is still in progress, but I thought it was a good time to share and gain momentum.
- 256x256 tile area
- Pencil and Erase tools
- Fill tool (slow on large areas)
- Drag tool and Zoom with scroll wheel
- Save and load using Tkinter file menu
- 256x256 scrolling tilesets with tiles of 16x16
I think that's it. More to come!
- Rectangle, Select, Autotile tools
- Fix bugs
- Polish stuff
- Make Tkinter dialog more than just a set of menus
- Actually make game mode, just an editor at the moment
If you would like a feature in PyRPG, comment below and I might put it in! Similarly, if you would like to help me, help is appreciated!