NOTE: Microphone won't work in an iframe, so make sure to open it in a new tab!
According to Wikipedia:
A spectrogram is a visual representation of the spectrum of frequencies of a signal as it varies with time. When applied to an audio signal, spectrograms are sometimes called sonographs, voiceprints, or voicegrams.
See the app for more :-)
The tech stack
- Built components with React <3
- Drew all the frequencies using the Canvas API <3
- Made all the sounds with the Web Audio API + AudioWorklet <3
- Captured all your frequencies with WebRTC <3
- Got a little help from my friend Ant Design (UI Library) <3