A IRC made in python. (please dont call me a IRC-Boomer).
It has the following features:
- Channel creation
- Account creation (ask to be mod)
- Sending/receiving messages
- /list: lists all the avaliable channels that you can join
- /goto <channel>. If <channel> does not exists, you create it, otherwise u join it
Mod commands (only mods can use this):
- /clear: clears all channels
- /ban <username>: bans that user for a unknown amount of time
Edit: Disclaimer, there is no user called taylorliang. Im admin, or a random guest.
Edit: Dont use /join, use /goto
ok idea since it's so easy to get past the filter: put the filter on the receiving end. This won't prevent people from sending stuff, but it'll prevent everyone else from seeing it.
Can I be mod?
very good project
btw I have a suggestion:
can you make it so I don't have to press enter all the time to refresh the message flow? that would be great!