Hi! Welcome to my game! This is a 2D physics game made with SVG graphics.
Play now! (Play in fullscreen mode for a better experience)
Note: This game has been extensively tested on Chrome. I recommend you playing with Chrome as it offers the best experience. It works on desktop only.
Your goal is to find out what has happened to the colors of the planet, New Sphene, and to do that, you have to explore from the deserts of the planet down to its core.
You are not alone in this journey, there is a group of brave volunteers willing to help you. All you have to do is instruct them on how to collaborate together and let them combine their skills to achieve your goals.
- 9 exciting and challenging levels.
- In-game tips, right when you need them.
- Achievements and special challenges per level.
- Polished user interaction.
- Intuitive and easy to use level camera.
- (Simple) Level cinematics.
- Progress saving.
- Hard worked user interface.
This game was completely coded by me here on the repl.it editor. Art and level design was made by @k3ho45. Full credits can be found inside the game. Enjoy!
- I really hope you enjoy this game, as much as I enjoyed coding it. I have put a lot of effort to make this game a great experience.
- Sorry for my English™, if you find any typo, please let me know.
- I would love to hear your comments!
- When performing tests on multiple web browsers and different machines, in very few occasions (extremely rare) the graphics didn't show correctly. Please switch to another browser if you experiment this issue.