The basic social media site
See link below
Hey everyone, I made a social media website.....or what could be one, and I have made an interesting concept that is trash. Well, let's go to the specifics...
How to use
- First, you need to click the "+" button located at the bottom of your screen.
- Make the post with such information as desired.
- Click the "done" button
- Reload your page to find you are the most recent post.
- View below to see if other people posted while you were online!
- I was really bored and needed something to code, so I asked @Vandesm14 for ideas, and he helped
- I had attempted this a while ago, but it seemed impossible
- My parents don't let me use social media like instagram......but this platform is ok :)
Yes, I have flaws. I'm working on a database
Go here for site: https://plogogram--rohilpatel.repl.co/ cuz the panel below won't work!!!
I made it private cuz there is some private info there
If you are satisfied or happy, please upvote!!
(Or even if ur not ;) )
Update: Wow! I might make the trending page!
This is cool! I’m sad to see trolls already taking advantage I hope you can figure that out (the newest post for me is nsfw)
.env files are used for declaring environment variables. On Repl.it, .env files are only visible to the owner of the repl. Other users and guests viewing a public repl will not be able to see the contents of the .env file, nor will they be able to access it by downloading the repl or forking it.
apolgy for bad enlig
wer ou when club bengui die
i wsa home eat dortois wen phon
clp bengui is dy
Did you know that you could use python also? you can use flask to put python modules, code, etc. on html and webpages! Not only this but it also supports socketio! Anyway, if you're interested in learning along side me then just comment back and invite me to a repl (python) and I can learn socketio, and teach some of the python flask to you that I know.
This is really cool!