This simple Text-to-Speech app converts text into speech at the click of a button! 👇
- Provides very human-sounding voices in 49 languages!
- Delivers auditory information without any special hardware or software installation
- Connects to the Text-to-Speech API with just a few lines of code
- Language menu includes an emoji flag symbol for each language 🇯🇵 🇩🇪 🇨🇳 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇷🇺 🇬🇧
- Includes a random selection of five different language presets
Hi @ZDev1, that's really great!
I'm trying to execute the
speak() function as the page loads. I've tried executing the function like this:
<body onload="speak()"> but it doesn't work.
I've also tried using
setTimeout in script.js but it doesn't work either.
Any idea why the
speak() function can't run when the page loads? Thanks so much if you can have a look, but no problem if it's not possible. Roland