In this game, you are a new citizen in pixel city. You start as a humble fisherman, and move your way up to mayor. Good luck! Credits to Amelia Blackwell! I have finished the fisherman part, but I am working on the next level up!
100% made by me!
Fishing idea by Amelia Blackwell!
Have fun, and be sure to share your ideas!
Just the fishing game, there is a fish mart, shop, and fishing area to make money.
Added a whole new building, and workers!
These little guys can help you catch more fish than usual by giving you a 2,3 or 4 fish boost, depending on the amount of workers.
You can hire workers for 5,000 gold each in the new building!
Added the user input bait system!
This means that you can buy your own bait once instead of having to purchase multiple
packs more than once!
Fixed the price for the 3rd bait option.
Nerfed the fisherman price by 50%.
Hello everyone! Its me again, and I have some news! I had some very big plans for this game, but simply lost interest in the grinder style. So, I decided recently to restart and build a completely new game. this one is a lot more fun in my opinion, but I ask you to give it a try! You can expect some real improvements with this new one. If you want, check out Race to Neptune in my post/account. Have fun!
My biggest criticism is that, in its current state, this game is a grind simulator. You need to make the game more interactive with the player. Simply going to different locations to press numbers gets extremely tedious and boring about a minute into playing.
@Ov3R10rd Don't be sorry, man; it's just criticism.
Do something like add more things to do when walking around. Make the player think at shops. (Variable prices?) Make fishing a challenge. Just make the game less monotonous and it'd be great.
Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I'm just trying to help you out.
In edge, the input box covers up the shop.
Other than that, good game (but I couldn't buy anything).
This game is really fun! The actual fishing game and this one are about the same.
- Graphics make it look amazing!
- The simple input (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- The shopping is simple. You can choose your own amount, as well as there being preset amounts
- It takes forever to fish! I got to
20100399881bait, and I coundn't even finish the game.
- There are less fish in this game! And no levels! How can I compete with other people? :)
- Add more fish
- Make it so that you can just press enter, to fish once
- When you getter a better rod, make it so that you can go through more bait faster and catch more fish. For example, with a goolden rod, I can press enter, use 100 bait, catch 100 fish. Easy
- Make it so that you can sell back bait. For a lower price of course.
ahh wow! this is so cool!! I got up to the gold rod. It works really nicely with graphics. good job on all your hard work. I'm looking forward to more fish and rods :)