Pokémon Battle System
The 'Pokémon Battle System' is a program in which you can choose your Pokémon and battle it with another Pokémon. This game was inspired by the Pokémon Games made by Game Freak and Nintendo, as well as The Pokémon Company itself. I have spent a lot of time into this and it is on of the biggest projects I have done with Python 3.
Hope you enjoy!
And by the way the code is 350 lines long. (Roughly)
@RayhanADev here are a few reasons why they're saying their age:
- they want to show it off
- they use repl talk to show their projects to teachers (which is not the point of repl class)
- they use their free will by doing so without thinking of the consequences
But this guy:
- Says his name is
- Puts his age in a
- And we almost know his birthday: "December ??, 2008"
Since when was Pikachu a starter? I mean, Ash got one, but in the game, you don't get one unless its Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
- Use \n to make a new line instead of print()
- Maybe add classes or dicts instead of lots of if statements
To make the imports cleaner, just separate the imports with commas. Like import time, is, etc.
- Use the os.system(“clear”) more often
I hope this helps! ;)