Preface: the only links in there are google, some bing stuff, repl, and stack overflow
Need I say more? The fake search engine is here. It's pretty much missing the most critical parts of an engine (like pagination, mobile support, and indexing) but I think it captures the essence of finding link matches.
You can fork the project and take a look at config.js so you can input your own types of links (the crawler will crawl all links and then crawl those links etc.) It's fairly unstable since I used request and cheerio for images and the crawler crashes but oh well.
- Featured right now: image and link search
- Coming: pagination, indexing, mobile support (if I don't abandon the project)
- Update 1: images that don't work are removed
- Update 2: Scraping slightly better (still bad)
- Update 3: Matches partial matches (like spaces in between)