Welcome to Tron: with Lasers!
This is basically Tron with more functions.
NOTE: This is a two player game. This is only fun with a partner. Which is why I am having a hard time debugging and testing this game.
NOTE 2: this is a prototype. Expect lots of bugs, errors, and other dumb things to happen.
← → ↑ ↓
- Player 1 Controls:
- W = Up / North / ↑
- A = Left / West / ←
- S = Down / South / ↓
- D = Right / East / →
- Q = Booster (Speed * 2)
- E = Lasers
- Player 2 Controls:
- Up Arrow = Up / North / ↑
- Left Arrow = Left / West / ←
- Down Arrow = Down / South / ↓
- Right Arrow = Right / East / →
- Enter/Return = Booster (Speed * 2)
- Shift = Lasers (Yes, you spam this button, too.)
- There are Lasers, Obstacles, Noob Mode, and more! They can be added or removed with the settings in game. (Press "Spacebar")
- TIP: spam lasers as much as you can! Don't overdo it, or you may get distracted, no matter how good of a multitasker you are.
Well, that's about it! Enjoy!
(Press Space to Continue...)
NOTE 3:If anybody wants to try out Noob Mode, you can. But don't expect to be pleased by it. (Everybody who tried this thought it was stupid. I did not care.)
NOTE 4: Yes, I know, I know I misspelled "Lasers," but again, I DON'T CARE. It looks cool, anyway.
NOTE 5: I really have to stop making new annotations. (You should know by now this thing is still a prototype.)
NOTE 6: Best played in full screen. (Extend the run page by the arrows.) Otherwise, it is basically impossible to play.
NOTE 7: There really should be an "update" page to stop all these random notes in the comments section.