This took me a few hours to sketch up. Originally, I planned to have a calculator where all the buttons were randomly placed, but I figured that would be more frustrating than useful to use, so I toned that idea down and just made it look like a honeycomb.
- Simple four-function calculation
- Exponents, modulus, grouping
- Four themes ranging from super light to super dark
- Keybinds for every clickable button
- Numbers and symbols go to their respective characters
- Enter/= performs the calculation
- Backspace/Del/C clears the display
- Ctrl + 1-4 switches the theme
EDIT: I figured out that exponents were broken, so I fixed those.
Nice, I love the way it's laid out.
Good job. I love how you can have multiple themes. Just one question... What is Weekly Challenge and what are the requirements for participating?