Hello, world! This is my calculator. It supports all 9 of the trig functions (waw) and it also contains a lot more stuff.
- Cursor position: More accurate and productive calculations
- All 9 Trig functions: No need to substitute for cosecant, secant, and cotangent
- x^2: More productive powering.
- nth root: More productive roots.
- Decimals: For more precise calculations.
- Constants: Already defined are
pifor better calculations.
- History: More accurate calculations and better productivity
- ARROWS: Used to move the cursor around.
- Mobile-Friendly: Works on small screens and large screens.
- ERRORS: Includes errors when you make mistakes.
To access the history, just click on the input bar.
Have a great day!
Calculator -- reimagined.
the calculator is great it has some bugs.. like why i can whrite an operator in the start of the line? why i can put multiple points in a single number? 'cause i think fixing those small problems isn't that hard right?
Nice! However, I wanted to tell you that the sin is inaccurate.
I did sin(90) and it outputted 0.89399...when it is really 1. Am I doing it wrong, or is it a bug?
its actually quite irrititating because I am panicking after the code decides its a good idea not to work and then humiliate me by acting like its my fault as if i wrote the wrong code, smh