Hi! This took quite some time to make and I am actually very proud of it.
What you can do
- Create an account
- Log into that account (everything saves!)
- Add a task
- Mark task as done
- Delete task
- Order the way your tasks are shown
- by deadline (closest deadline at top)
- by new (most recently made at the top)
- by old (opposite of new)
- if a task is overdue, it is red (otherwise it is green)
- when a task is completed, it goes the section at the bottom and is coloured purple (you can mark your task as incomplete and it will move back into he main section)
edit: on brave and safari browsers you need to reload the page when you click buttons and stuff if the things you did don't work/show up for some reason
also make sure you are opening it in a new tab and not using that stupid little window or it won't work!!!
Tried using VScode to create a Flask webserver. It took half an hour just make Python work! Flask I spent 30 more minutes to no prevail!
AND THEN I REALIZED WHY REPL.IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER.
I CAN'T SIGN UP!!! ANY USERNAME I PUT SAYS USERNAME TAKEN BUT IT DEFINITELY ISN'T
ehhhhhh i'm trying to login but it says every single time
Already a user with that name.